IT Support Professional Manager
- General maintenance and technical support of daily IT operations Software upgrades, disk back-up, utility maintenance, repairs, technical and network support, testing of new equipment
- Directory organization
- First tier support for OIT accounts, services & software.
- Research and procurement of IT and AV related equipment
- Provide hardware and software computer support for faculty/staff/students.
- Oversee computing capability and the connectivity for those systems to the resources on the network.
- Assist in the selection and configuration of new computers; maintain functionality of desk computers.
- Administers MSE specific servers and databases. Creates and maintains MSE online systems and services (mseforms, etc).
- Assists in maintaining main & secondary mse websites.
- Manages MSE computer support personnel