Dr. Parachuru earned his masters in decision sciences from Georgia State University and his Ph.D. in textile engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. His research contributions cover the areas of objective evaluation of subjective properties, study of structure-property relationships, and process/product optimization.
· Ph.D. - Textile Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India.
· MS - Textile Technology, University of Madras, India.
· BS - Textile Technology, University of Madras, India.
· Process Improvement
· Developing environment-friendly alternatives to pollution prone manufacturing processes
· Modeling and Optimization of Textile Manufacturing Processes
· Assessment/Evaluation of New Manufacturing Technologies and their Products
· Development of New Test Methods for the Evaluation of Raw Materials and End Products
· Application of Design of Experiments and Analysis of Variance Procedures for Process Enhancement Product Development
· Development of New Generation Textile Products with Superior Performance Attributes, Using Objective Evaluation Data
· Creation of Databases to Facilitate Backward Engineering of Yarns, Fabrics and Miscellaneous Fibrous Products